Studies have shown that cannabis can be an effective treatment for a wide variety of illnesses ranging from arthritis and epilepsy to cancer and chronic pain conditions. And when you are sick, in pain, or just want to unwind after a stressful day, the last thing you want to do is spend your time and money shuttling back and forth to the dispensary or searching for a provider for your exact strain or needs.
This is why you should give home growing a try! There are numerous benefits to growing cannabis (and other plants) in the comfort of your home, let’s explore a few…
- Peace of mind about what is in the cannabis you consume, from seed to harvest. At a dispensary, you never really know what you’re getting.
- Satisfaction and pride in consuming cannabis that you grew yourself.
- Eliminate the cost and time of purchasing from dispensaries and the travel back and forth with each trip.
- Maintain control of the climate and growing environment. It is much easier to adjust temperature, ventilation, CO2 levels, substrate and fertilizer quality in an artificial setting, particularly when you live in more urban or suburban settings where soil quality and air quality outdoors is questionable, and adequate sunlight is difficult to get. There’s no need to worry about natural phenomena like periods of drought, periods of high humidity, fluctuating weather conditions or seasonal changes which can have an detrimental impact on the cultivation of any plants, even more important when trying to cultivate a medicinal like cannabis.
- Quality Control. With a fully-automated grow solution, like GroBox, your crop will be top quality from your first batch. There is no learning curve to becoming a grower because it handles all of the major tasks, and reminds you when the easy tasks need to be done (which take no more than 30 minutes per week to complete).
- Personal supply to meet your personal demands. Cannabis is an annual plant, with only a few flowering periods per year. So growing at home allows you to harvest year-round – a great bonus for medicinal users who need daily access to their medicine. And after the first harvest, if you keep up with your growth cycles you’re very likely to have consistent supply of the medicine that works best for you.
- Stress-relief from the act of gardening. It is widely acknowledged that gardening and growing plants has a noticeable relaxing effect on the body. Just the act of tending to your plants provides natural stress-relief. Plus cultivating cannabis can be a lot of fun and a new skill to add to your repertoire.
- Health benefits of having plants in the home. Simply having live plants in the home has a rejuvenating impact from the fresh air they provide, helping remove toxins from the air you breath, eliciting a calming influence, even aiding memory retention and improvements in mental health just from being in the same room. At minimum, the colour green from nature is very healing.
- And bonus! Save the leaves from your clippings and toss them into your morning smoothie to get all the benefits of cannabinoids without the psychoactive properties.
Okay, so you must be convinced that you want to home grow by now. But how do you actually go about doing it?
Well, a key factor to determining the success of your home grow is how well you can control the indoor environment according to your plants needs – and that takes work. For experienced growers, this means constantly checking that the various parameters such as temperature, humidity, light, pH, oxygen, nutrients, etc., are at the right levels and making adjustments accordingly. This may seem daunting to anyone new to growing cannabis (or any plant), or anyone who wants to grow their own but simply doesn’t have the time or isn’t home enough to give fledgling plants the care they need to flourish. It also takes money to set up an area of your home for the perfect grow. Between the work involved and the financial investment, this is where Cloudponics home grow solutions come in to make the process easy.
Our GroBox offers medicinal (and recreational) cannabis users a simple, low-stress alternative that puts relief literally within reach in one fully-automated, self-contained, smell-proof unit you can keep anywhere in your home. No one can see inside of it, and the aroma of cannabis cannot waft outside of it. What’s more is that you remotely control the lock on the GroBox door through the Cloudponics App, so you have total control over who has access to your crop. And the GroBox starts paying for itself from Day 1! After your initial investment to purchase the unit, its electricity consumption and other costs are very low, and your cost of frequently purchasing from dispensaries is eliminated!
Similarly, our GroPro Controller allows you to fully automate a home grow solution you may already have, also monitored and controlled by our Cloudponics App.
Have total control over the way your medicine is grown, and total peace of mind that you know what you are consuming. Both are perfect for beginners and experienced growers alike!
Buy a Cloudponics home grow solution today and let’s get growing!